The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible. With hundreds of songs to choose from, you can try new ones all the time. Or you may want to find a very impressive one and practice it over and over until you can play it like a guitar hero.
Frets on Fire (FoF) is a free, open-source Finnish music video game created by Unreal Voodoo.
- Playing pose
- Unique inverted keyboard gameplay style
- Support for guitar controllers and generic joysticks
- Includes a song editor for making your own tunes
- Compete with others on the World Charts
- Hundreds of songs composed by the community
- Supports importing Guitar Hero™ I and Guitar Hero™ II songs
- Multiplatform; runs on Windows™, Linux®, Mac OS X™ and FreeBSD®
- Open source, full Python source code available
Windows Linux Mac OS
All items are free to view, share, and download.
Always be sure to only download at trusted Web locations with active participation from other internet users. example: forums, support, wiki, tutorials and active newsletters. You are FREE to download any item without registration. You can visit the official website.